Sunday, December 7, 2014

23112014

hello i havent properly updated this space in a long while
to anyone still reading, hello and sorry haha

tbh brandon and i have been fighting A LOT like crazy from the day my biology MCQ paper started and things were just very bad bc we would fight for 3 out of 5 days over small little things
but i guess we are better now

anyway


presents

i cried when i saw the presents bc they are everything i have ever told him i want


then i took approximately 10 million years to get ready so here we are at the bus stop!! haha
anyway i wore a dress that we bought together at H&M
and someone told me that serena has the same dress at the laser tag event/jerrold's bday but honestly what can i do HAHA it's H&M after all and not Valentino. This dress has more meaning for me anyway


he brought me to ippudo!
i really really enjoyed the ambience (and the food ofc)
so many men with strong voices shouting irasshaimase!!! the moment we walked in lmao
then i wondered what was the interview process like- did the men and women have to line up, with the interviewer holding up a sound level meter and measuring the decibels of their yelling???? I was really humoured by that thought
and ofc part of the interview would include carrying bowls of ramen suavely to the customers!!

I ordered a hot green tea and it came as a porcelain tea cup and a tea pot filled with tea
the tea was REALLYYYY YUMMY its so worth $5
and you know i'm a cheapskate right so yeah its worth it ok


random pork belly with bamboo shoots and soft boiled egg




anyway we had zero idea what to order so we just ordered randomly and both of them tasted really fucking good.




went to H&M with hopes of buying some shoes as salvation for my feet but no luck
it was quite awkward taking this photo because just as i wanted to snap it some girl wanted to measure a dress against her body using this mirror but she stopped in her tracks as she saw us taking the photo lol
I like how brandon looks with his long jeans he looks good.
and i like my MK wallet thing lol


I became LDR for a moment
reminds me of black beauty actually (the song)




anyway we got some shoes at cotton on instead!! I dont care if they are low quality.. I only care that my feet aren't hurting and I can walk like a free being

anyway while waiting for our movie to start we sat down at this starbucks and i got my toffee nut latte!! the only thing i drink from SB other than hot chocolate bc everything else at starbucks tastes horrible (their coffee is so BURNT and SURGARY) & overpriced.

There was some audition dance party live event and tbh the promoters dancing looked horrible.
but they danced for like 12h straight maybe so kudos to them i hope they earned $10/h


BH6!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORST MOVIE EVER
IT MADE ME CRY LIKE A BABY AND HENCE MY EYELINER SMUDGED ALL OVER MY LOWER EYELIDS

ok real talk the movie was so good
I started crying from the time someone died all the way till the show ended...
I won't want to watch it again as it would desensitise my feelings for it :(
sigh it's such a good movie
thank you to whoever made this!!!



after the movie brandon planned to bring me to some cake shop (until now i still dk what shop but i think he's bringing me there tmr) but we didn't go there because of the massive rain!!!!! 
so we went straight for dinner n_n
and can i not tell you where is this place bc it is usually not crowded idw any crowds there a ha ha ha.




surprisingly my smudged eye makeup isn't *that* obvious in photos but trust me it was horrific lol
the waitress had perfect eye makeup and liner and i felt so inadequate beside her T__T


I always order the better tasting dish heheheheh



best. tiramisu. ever.
you know, until now i don't know what a tiramisu is supposed to taste like but tbh i dont give a fuck bc i'll eat anything that tastes good.



home


birthday macaroons
they all tastes delish and yes i ate everything.



we cooked!! hehe
(dont tell my mom she doesn't know......)
ok seriously to anyone who betrays me
you are cursed to always enter a toilet without toilet paper FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
and you are also cursed with constipation for 10 years.


separate day:
we went to catch interstellar!
not as stellar as i hoped the 3h would give me lol

we went to the IMAX theatre and i was awed.
but someone else sat our seats so we sat further down the row
:(
it was fine though! bc it was just a minor permutation haha






my hair is getting really wild and idk.....
ughhhh
whenever i go out i don't even style my hair i just throw on some hair conditioner by essential and just let my curls do whatever the fuck they wanna
yeah my hair is naturally curly
idk how many times have people asked me

but nowadays its looking kinda dry and frizzy even though there are no split ends
guess its time to cut :(

jaslynnxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment