Monday, December 29, 2014

オトナ...

I'm an adult now

It feels so weird!! 

I went to sign a letter of appointment this morning, and I even have CPF contribution, which is so odd tbh. I really feel like a working member of society. 
Then I went to open a bank account with my dad. The woman who helped me was so so so so fucking nice I feel so grateful just having her help me. She's so sweet snd patient I'm gonna cry!! 
It really feels so good to have good customer service. She made nice small talk like how she has or had eczema, and empathised with me when I can't use my thumb print haha 

Anyway I have a debit card too!! She's really sweet she kinda recommended and got my father into agreeing with me to get a debit card bc of all the discounts that come with it sometimes n_n 

I can't get over how adult today feels. 






No comments:

Post a Comment