Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dec 2014

Ok the reason why I havent updated this space was because Brandon and I fought a lot and I became really sad and unmotivated to update this place. But then all my memories are fading and I should get on with it. And oh we are fine now.






By B & Jingjie

I think he sent me the digital versions because I asked him to.
The colours are all really pretty.
And I marvel at how skinny he was lol now his jawline is non existent.
Just yesterday we were looking at old photos (by old we mean photos a year ago) and he was shocked at his jawline LOL

Singapore is really pretty with a filter on, as all places are.




Best dimsum of my life?? My grandma treated my sister and I to this place.. Is it imperial kitchen? I dont know. But all I know is that it is located at Tampines 1 mall. I think.

Jerrold's Bday celebration!
This is the first time I've ever played laser tag. So fucking tiring yet so fun.
But it wasn't fun at all become of how competitive some ppl can be.. smh.
This is the only work out I got in these 5 months and I hate myself for that.
You see those shorts? Im talking about the photo below. I CANT WEAR THEM NOW.



Not as round as now haha


@ ippudo.
Service was great lol I loved how everyone was shouting welcome in japanese HAHAH


MSG loaded though ;_; I thought ippudo's broth was a result of good skill and long hours of boiling.. But I guess not..? I'm really sensitive to MSG and even if you used a tiny bit, there would be this rather unmistakable aftertaste in my mouth.. Plus the constant thirst for water after the meal just convinced me x 8232842 that there was MSG T___T



@ Antoinette
Super expensive lol I was so afraid we didn't bring enough money but I think we did ha ha
The rose tea is so fucking lovely I would gladly pay $9 for that again.



pano, not taken by me lol I can't take pano for nuts.


The only lor mee I will EVER eat.
My uncle brought me to this coffee shop @ bedok when I stayed over at my gm's house.

Ok the rest are HK trip photos so next time!

-Jaslynnx

1 comment: