Saturday, December 10, 2016

Y2S1 Year Review

HELLOO
It's the December holidays and I have been doing nothing except working, watching ZHZ and doing other things like shopping (I finished buying all the clothes I need for next year, I only need to get a pair of good jeans from Topshop!!) and kinda going out with friends but not really.


During SOW 2016 hahahah
Backstory: I'm the Wet Games IC and during camps there will be secret missions OGs/ Houses can do to gain extra in camp credits. So idk who told Lexus to pour water on me and scream JASLYN U MAKE ME WET
Now I was fine with him pouring water on me but when he started screaming my first reaction was just OMFG STFU!!! So I slapped him =__= SOFTLY. It wasn't hard or anything lol
Anyway, SOW isn't rabak at all (apart from me) so yes freshies pls join SOW 2017


Jon brought us to the trampoline park!! And we ate mookata after. I miss him and mel!!! :(


NDP 2016
My dad had tickets for the preview! I think it's as good as the actual HAHA except you get to see fake PM Lee and fake President waving
I was really impressed with this year's NDP! The performances were NOT LAME AT ALL and they actually used a real thing (the Singapore rock) to write a cohesive story to blend all the performances together. Seriously really super impressed, and was in awe most of the time! Kudos to all the performers too because wtf to run on that big ass stage is tiring af hahaha


Ikea with Jerrold
Very blessed to still have this lovely in my life!! I love you and I hope our friendship is 4EVA (Even tho youre leaving my ass in SG while you frolic in Aussie :( )


I miss Charmaine too
I miss the days when she would say omg I slap u to ANYONE AND EVERYONE
All of her speech mannerisms are super funny and I realised I ended up speaking a lot like her
This is during Subcommittee Appreciation party 2016
I won 3 free movie tickets that i have yet to use wtf.


With lovely mabel!! But now she got Ryan dowan me alrd


With mel and Jon at Sin Lee cafe!
Damn embarrassing omg
I thought the waiter was Jon and I wanted to pass Jon the menu and i said very very loudly and rudely to him OI. The waiter was obviously shocked and when I realised I was OI-ing the waiter I got a shock too and said SORRY OMG
So yes I think they gonna ban me from that place soon lol


We went to watch a movie, although now I really cannot remember what movie haha
We ate at Jamie's Italian
Price of food was kinda expensive for ok-ish pasta


Outdoor spaces @ utown are my fave place to study!!
I used to study at science lib all the time but recently I really appreciate the outdoor spaces as its really windy and also equipped with fans
I also feel less grossed by germs in an outdoor area than air conditioning lol


Outing with RENA, MICH & MABS
All of my friends are good looking yo


So pretty hehe


WICKED with Jessica!
THE MUSICAL WAS SO FUCKING GOOD.
Although the second part kinda lost steam a bit at the beginning, I would say it ended with a blast!
The actors and singers were all wonderful, and I honestly really appreciated the very fast stage prop and lighting changes.
After watching WICKED... I kinda had a hard time watching RHMP haha
because in 99% of the main lead's scenes for RHMP.... she was fucking crying and I got tired of her crying very soon

WICKED WAS SO AWESOME I DID NOT REGRET ANY AMOUNT OF $$$ I SPENT

And this woman omfg she wanted a photo with the WICKED POSTER AND WE STOOD THERE FOR WHAT SEEMED LIKE ETERNITY FOR THE POSTER TO COME BACK ONTO THE SCREEN i almost killed her


Why this photo quality shitty


Watercolour painting for my mortal
My first painting attempt I think it is ok la hahah


Block 8 Angel Mortal Revelation




Lexus' play! It was honestly really enjoyable and the art hoe side of me was so happy lmao

And I joined hall this year! Although I'm not as active as I wish I was tbh because im y2 and NO FREE S/U
CCAs: Block comm, convening vice head (altho i didnt rly do a lot sorry sk hahah) & bball lel

I joined communications comm too (nus science club)! I didnt get into SCAMP so I guess its nice to be in a more chill subcomm for a change. Being in a camp comm is no joke DO U EVEN KNOW HOW MANY PROPOSALS I WROTE OMFG
But being the treasurer & secretary is kinda eye opening and fulfilling experience
I learnt how to handle money stuff and also learnt how to organise my thoughts more clearly to pass down info the the comm. Overall no ragrets this sem tbh

Only regret is not exercising =_=

ok bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment