Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November

It has been raining so much lately!!! 
I really really love the weather.
I'm so happy my birthday month is during the cold/wet season.. Because it's simply my favourite n_n 

Oh and ayumi has a song titled November and it's so nice/sad T T 
I get sad when she writes about a one-winged angel because only after finding another angel in the same predicament then soaring is an option. Sigh.

This year is the first year I actually forgot about my birthday. 
My dad asked me what I wanna do next Sunday (which is this Sunday at time of writing I think? Idk lolwtf) and I was like HUH what Sunday do what. Then he looked at me like poor thing she's so stressed... 😢 anyway yeah I don't even know what I want to eat. 

In case that sounded weird, it's a tradition to bring me out to eat Japanese food and I get to choose which restaurant and eat all the sashimi I want. But this year.. I wanna stay at home and have the whole room to myself while somebody be my personal assistant for the day, refilling my rose tea haha 

I really like November and December. Most festive months of the year. Most regrets made in the whole year due to unfulfilled resolutions or drunk nights. Most laughter and tears. Most grammatically incorrect post ever. 

Bebe is planning some surprise apparently. Hmmmmm i guess I'll have to wait! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment