Wednesday, November 19, 2014

So today after they collected the chemistry exam paper and data booklet and used / unused papers, this invigilator walked up to my table.


He whipped away my calculator and started to look at it with unamused eyes and perished through his list of approved calculator models.

After a few seconds, he said curtly, "did u bother to check your calculator before buying" (there wasn't even a question mark in his voice. It was more of a rude assertion and secret glee that I would be given an irregularity form to fill out)


I looked at him and said "ya." 


He flipped through his flimsy list one more time and remarked that he can't seem to find the model on his list, and I replied uh everyone is using this calculator? 


He then SNATCHED (snatched, not take.) my entry proof from my table and waltzed up the stage with his butt showing me schadenfreude.


Ok anyway he was so rude??????????? Like he was raised by aliens smh


I was honestly perplexed and quite worried, but sure that I didn't make any mistake. At the same time I was puzzled at the fact that he decides to single me out for the LAST paper. Well ok then. 


So then the chief examiner (another guy. I really like him tbh!! He's so naggy and motherly 😅 and had more manners than that other piece of ass.) got everyone to leave and asked me to stay back for a while... Okay then.......


Then it walked up to the stage and asked him if I could get back my things and he said they were still checking with the examination board and asked me where did I check the stuff from. I said the website ofc. Where else?? But anyway 


The list of approved calculator models they had were not updated and my calculator is acceptable hahah take that rude ass bitch invigilator I wish that you will have pine nut mouth for the test of your life!!!! Then everything you eat would be bitter af. n_n 


When I walked out of the hall everyone was so worried I was honestly very touched because I have never witness this amount of concern in my two years life with my class!! It was a pleasant surprise. Turns out that everyone's heart was beating as fast as mine haha


I then went to the toilet and before I came out Jessica and Beatrice met Brandon! They then told him to ask me about my calculator and Beatrice remarked that everyone almost fainted haha 


And then later on during evening Keith texted me and said he is still feeling worried lmao why is everyone so cute 😭😭😭😭😭😭


This is a really warm feeling. 

I hope I don't forget.

Well that's why I'm typing it out haha


X


No comments:

Post a Comment