Tuesday, January 5, 2016

050115 update

Hello!

Woke up at 8 this morning. I had a dream filled with gore because I watched AHS before I slept lol.
Went back to sleep and woke up at 930! Realised that SHIT BIDDING STARTED ALREADY oh god.

I was so stressed because

1) The time slot for SP1541 was a headache I couldn't decide if I wanted the 10-12pm slot (SUPER popular) or the less popular slot at 2-4pm!! In the end I went with 2-4pm because I didn't want to risk it at all - I want to be able to have the choice to go for exchange in year 3.

(Some background info- Science faculty students have to clear module SP1541 in order to be eligible for exchange. Its really burdensome because it's filled with readings, essay writing and presentation sobs)

2) I couldn't decide if I should take MKT1003x or ACC1002x ;__; But I chose marketing because it was easy to secure - no one bid for this module in round 1B lololol so I just bid

Anyways I got both modules for 1 point! I am really happy tbh- I feel like a stingy old man because I feel heart pain whenever I have to spend more than 1 point on a module ._.

With these two modules secured, I can relax this week n_n And my timetable is more or less already fixed!

I AM SO SO GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL TO GET THE MODULES I WANT AND NEED thank you so much superior being thank you!!
--------

I wore the innisfree long wear cushion foundation today and let me tell you THAT'S THE BEST CUSHION FOUNDATION FOR OILY SKIN!! It lasted all day through my gross sweating from climbing all that stairs around NUS lol fuck my life ttm

ok bye


No comments:

Post a Comment